Takashi-san,
   Thanks. I tried aconnect, and read through the --help stuff, but couldn't
figure out the command to hook together two ports. Could you give an
example? Everything I tried resulted in error messages.

   I also wondered about hooking a single input to multiple outputs, so if
you could show an example of that, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Mark