At Tue, 25 Feb 2003 07:43:59 -0800,
Mark Knecht wrote:

> [...]

try "man aconnect" :)
i think there are some online documents about this, too.

suppose you having the sequencer ports 64:0 and 64:32.

for connecting between the same input and output, just run like

        % aconnect 64:0 64:0

>    I also wondered about hooking a single input to multiple outputs, so if
> you could show an example of that, I would appreciate it.

call aconnect several times,

        % aconnect 64:0 64:0
        % aconnect 64:0 72:0

for removing the connection, use -d option,

        % aconnect -d 64:0 64:0

basically, kaconnect does these things in GUI.
hence, if aconnect doesn't work, likley kaconnect won't work, too.

ciao,