Hello all,

thanks to various people on this list, I have managed to make an ALSA driver
that works for most AudioScience cards.

I have attached a patch against alsa-driver-0.9.4
But I'm not sure if this is the desired form, or whether I have located the
driver in the correct part of the tree.

This driver depends on a module external to ALSA (asihpi, (GPL), available from
our website).  I couldn't figure out how to add a driver specific include path,
so  I made a symbolic link across to the (only one) header file.

Any constructive advice on how to proceed will be appreciated,

thanks and regards

Eliot Blennerhassett
AudioScience Inc.
--
Junk footer beyond this point. Read at your own risk.