From: p z oooo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 07 January 2004 15:13
To: Ralph Little
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Alsa-devel] VIA82XX & aRTS

Hi,

Try Threaded OSS (toss) instead of OSS driver in arts.

Peter Zubaj

http://www.logofun.pobox.sk - urobte radost svojmu telefonu

---------
Tribal Data Solutions has moved, please visit our website for more details
http://www.tribaldata.co.uk.
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and are sent on the basis of our
copyright, e-mail and security policy which can be inspected by visiting
http://www.tribaldata.co.uk/policies.asp.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this
message. Thank you.