On Mon, Jun 07, 2004 at 03:24:46PM +0100, James Courtier-Dutton wrote:
> Russell King wrote:
> >
> > But unfortunately I don't have the driver code myself to be able to
> > comment, so its probably been fscked.
> >

> If the code was posted publically, the author of the code would get a
> lot more useful help from more eyes.

The author of the code (me) is complaining that he can't see the
exact code in question because it appears to be either and old
version or contains additional modifications.

And the reason it isn't publically released yet is because ALSA
fails to work correctly on ARM, so the desire to release it and
end up supporting a lot of whinging people, explaining why core
ALSA on ARM is broken is _NOT_ what I want.

I'm not in the habbit of releasing known broken code.

--
Russell King
 maintainer of:  2.6 PCMCIA      - http://pcmcia.arm.linux.org.uk/