Hello!

I've getting trouble with my M-Audio Revolution 7.1 card.
I've compiled ALSA from stock 2.6.0-test11 kernel. It inserts in
kernel, sees the audio card perfectly.

After creating ALSA plug that forces convertion to S32_LE format,
I've been able to get sound from card. It seems to work fine
in aplay and XMMS (with ALSA output plugin).

But there are still some problems with mixer
1) I see only DAC, DAC1, ..., DAC7 controls in alsamixer. There is no
usual 'PCM' or 'Master' that I'm used to.
It seems that 'DAC' controls the left channel, and 'DAC1' controls
the right channel (I use 2 stereo speakers).
Also, this DAC and DAC1 don't have left<->right volume tuning.
I want to have some global volume setting (like 'Master') which
increases or decreases volume on both channels at the same time.
How it can be done?

2) I can't get output from 2 programs simulteously. If I run second
XMMS while the first is playing music, it hangs. If I close first,
the seconds unhangs and play music properly. How it can be fixed?
It doesn't depend on XMMS, 2 aplay behave in the same way.

3) There are very strange behaviour of MPlayer. It doesn't want to
play movie (also it seems to be fine if I use ALSA audio output with
integrated cmipci audio card). Can it be related with mmap audio
device access in 2.6.0, which is said to be buggy? If yes, how it can
be turned off?

Thanks!