On 18/12/12 13:19, Clemens Ladisch wrote:
> Matthew Robbetts wrote:
>> Is this bug fixed upstream at this point?
>
> This patch is still untested:

Hi Clemens,

I can confirm that I get the original error with a Babyface, and that
this patch appears to fix it beautifully.

At least, insofar as it is now seen by ALSA (/proc/asound/card0 is
populated as I'd expect), there are no errors in dmesg, and my default
Pulseaudio plays back audio with it (and at the correct sample rate,
too). I have not tested audio input yet, but things look promising.

Is there anything specific I ought to check?

Thanks!
Matt