On 31/01/14 09:37, Peter Nelson wrote:
> On Fri, 2014-01-31 at 00:27 +0200, .::AMP::. wrote:
>> I have an M-Audio Audiophile 2496 sound card on my openSUSE 13.1 x64
>> box. Card works just fine until I suspend the system and there is no
>> way to get the sound back except reboot.
>
> Unloading and reloading the module works for me. Not ideal mind you.

> WatchGuard Dimension instantly turns raw network data into actionable
> security intelligence. It gives you real-time visual feedback on key
> security issues and trends.  Skip the complicated setup - simply import
> a virtual appliance and go from zero to informed in seconds.
> http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=123612991&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk

I have the same card at the moment installed in a box that dual boots
openSuse and LinuxMint 16.

I have never seen your problem it just works but having said that my
openSUSE is 12.3 and not 13.1 which I have tried to install on two boxes
and given up on as it appears the multimedia stuff is horribly broken.
Could that be your issue ?

My current card and previous versions have always worked out of the box
in linux.

Mike