Dear Hans: Thank you for your email.  At this point, I am interested in
getting as much information about the implementation of the Internet-Draft
as possible in preparation for moving the work ahead in the WG.  Certainly,
I will be happy to allocate you some agenda time in Vancouver to document
any lessons learned on implementing alto-sse.  If you are interested,
please let me know.

If anyone else on the list has any implementation of alto-sse, please let
me know as well.

Thanks,
- vijay