De : Zaheduzzaman Sarker <zahed.sarker.i...@gmail.com>
Envoyé : jeudi 26 octobre 2023 15:02
À : BOUCADAIR Mohamed INNOV/NET <mohamed.boucad...@orange.com>
Cc : The IESG <i...@ietf.org>; draft-ietf-alto-oam-y...@ietf.org;
Objet : Re: Zaheduzzaman Sarker's Discuss on draft-ietf-alto-oam-yang-15: (with

On Thu, Oct 26, 2023 at 1:19 PM

[Med] The scope of this work is to set the base model that adheres to what is
specified in the base ALTO spec (see Table 2). As discussed in Section 4.3, the
model is designed with the intent to allow future augmentations to cover
extensions and new features such as TIPS.

why is it scoped like this when we are also publishing the new transport at the
same time?

//Zahed

> Also supporting Roman's discuss. It is very important that we record
> under what
> circumstances ALTO servers are configured to use HTTP instead of
> HTTPS.

[Med] Noted: https://github.com/ietf-wg-alto/draft-ietf-alto-oam-yang/issues/96
falsifie. Merci.

this message and its attachments.