<#part sign=pgpmime>
On Thu, 23 Feb 2012 23:00:39 +0000 (GMT), Ronald Veale <rve...@me.com> wrote:
> On my MacBook, when I press the load maps button, the button turns blue and
> there is no more activity. Do not get the HMI to enter lat and long for an
> unknown site.
>
> Works fine on Windows7 for me.
>
> MacOS 10.7.3
> About Altosui, Version 100.0. Wow!.
> In AltosUI Configure, 1.0.3
>
> I do get a google map however of my current location. Concerned that once on
> site may not have IP connectivity.
> Can always live I guess with just the lat and long if using the mac.

I've created a ticket in our bug database; when I get home from New
Zealand, I'll take a look.

http://trac.gag.com/altusmetrum/ticket/37

I'd bet the java code emits some kind of error message which would be
useful to see; there's a way to run altosui from a terminal window, but
it's pretty tricky and I can't recall how to do it off the top of my
head.

--
keith.pack...@intel.com