I plugged the TeleBT into the Win7 Enterprise laptop this morning and it
inexplicably did what it was supposed to do.  The Teledongle still shows up in
device manager under "modems" as Telemetrum and is showing a steady red and
green light.

In addition, the altimeters are both still showing all red indicators in
Monitor Idle, but working perfectly in Monitor Flight.

What am I missing?

Also, all this plugging/unplugging has now made the micro usb fall off of one
the altimeters.

{:-{(