Edouard Lafargue <edou...@lafargue.name> writes:

> Thanks Keith!
>
> So what is recorded is not necessarily exactly what is sent over Telemetry,
> since that spike is not in the recording? Not a problem by itself, I just
> want to understand what's the final source of truth - recording I
> assume.

The telemetry reports are the output of the kalman filter, which is what
we use to try and track flight state in real time; those can be fooled
by bad sensor data.

The eeprom data are the raw sensor values, completely unfiltered. By
looking at them, you can do you own estimation of the maximum altitude
by visually checking for spikes in the data.

--
-keith