I think $20 is fair for the iOS app. I write software for the App Store and I
know it takes a lot of engineering work to get something out there. Even at
$20, they’ll likely never recoup their actual cost for making it.

That said, this has me wondering if I can add a BT module to my TeleDongle so
that I don’t have to buy another rx. Also, I wonder if I could connect my
iPhone to my Mac laptop to get the TeleDongle’s stream. Hmmm.

-Bryan