Hello,

I want to check the level 1 sizes that AMANDA reports. For 3 filesystems
I continue to get the right size for level 0, but quite a large one for
level 1 (50-90% of level 0). I am quite sure that they did not change
the last days. I even forced a full dump without any effect to this
behaviour. A more detailed post of mine about this got unanswered.

For the moment, I have taken them out of the filelist, 'cause they take
up almost half of the tape with their huge level 1s, not letting other
filesystems enough space.

How shall I proceed to check if AMANDA calculates the right level 1
sizes?

--
Regards

Chris Karakas