Hi Murat,

Do you tried the latest chg-zd-mtx.sh available from the
main branch of CVS.

Could you try it and send a patch against chg-zd-mtx.sh.in

Thanks.

Jean-Louis

PS. You can download the latest script at
http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~martinea/amanda/chg-zd-mtx.sh.in

--
Jean-Louis Martineau             email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Departement IRO, Universite de Montreal