Im currently using a single (big) holding disk.
I have 2 smaller disks, that I'd like to use as holding disks.

But the samller disks will not be able to hold the big 0 dumps.

According to the docs, the holding disks are used in a round-robin way
(dump 1 to HD1, dump 2 -> HD 2, dump3 -> HD3, dump4 -> HD1 &c &c )

What happens if my dump is supposed to go to HD1, but is way too big for
HD1, but would easily fit on HD3 ?

Will amanda use the big Holding disk ?

Currently listening to: Flying Frog Brigade - Here's to the Man (August 29 - New York
City)

        Gerhard,  <@jasongeo.com>   == The Acoustic Motorbiker ==
--
   __O  Some say the end is near.
 =`\<,  Some say we'll see armageddon soon