On Thu, May 17, 2001 at 06:36:16PM -0300, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> On May 17, 2001, Dan Wilder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Is this an option amrecover can (or does) pass to tar?
>
> Nope.  amrecover explicitly tells tar which files to restore, so this
> is not an issue.

Ahh.  Good!

Amrecover is such a great tool for restoring files, a few or a whole
filesystem full. I have a hard time imagining a circumstance that
would lead me to going directly to the underlying archive utility.
For restoring from Amanda tapes, that is.  Be that underlying utiility
dump, xfsdump, tar, or what not.

--
Dan Wilder