Hello again.

I've downloaded the Amanda-2.5.0 source and tried to compile it.  Here are
the results:

Autogen:
|amv: /home/amv/-2.5.0 > ./autogen
ls: 0653-341 The file aclocal.m4 does not exist.
configure.in: 8: required file `config/config.h.in' not found
configure.in:1718: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
compiling
configure.in:1718: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
compiling

Autogen seemed to finish, even though I got these warnings.

configure:
|amv: /home/amv/amanda-2.5.0 > ./configure --with-user=backup
--with-group=backup
checking host system type... powerpc-ibm-aix4.3.3.0
checking target system type... powerpc-ibm-aix4.3.3.0
checking build system type... powerpc-ibm-aix4.3.3.0
   .
   .
   .
checking for gnuplot... no
configure: warning: *** You do not have gnuplot.  Amplot will not be
installed.
   .
   .
   .
creating tape-src/Makefile
creating config/Makefile
creating Makefile
creating config/config.h

configure seemed to finish fine, only giving me the one warning about
gnuplot.

Make:
|amv: /home/amv/amanda-2.5.0 > make
Making all in config
Target "all" is up to date.
Making all in common-src
"Makefile", line 449: make: 1254-055 Dependency line needs colon or double
colon operator.
make: 1254-058 Fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue.

Make didn't work at all.  I looked at the Makefile, but it's all giberish to
me (I only program in shell and perl).

Anybody know what I can do to get this to compile?  I only need the chg-scsi
portion so I may not even have to compile the entire package. . .

Thanks in advance for the help!

Anthony Valentine