On Fri, Nov 30, 2001 at 01:31:12PM +0100, BRINER Cedric wrote:
> hi,
>
> 1)the problem is that each time that I use amdump it use 1.1 tape so
> actually it use 2 tapes each time.

Look for the new autoflush option of the tapeio branch.
amdump will flush what is on the holding disk first.
If you set runtapes to 1. You will need to run amflush
only once a week.

That's what I do now.

Jean-Louis

--
Jean-Louis Martineau             email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Departement IRO, Universite de Montreal