Hello,

It is my understanding that amanda will run a level 0 dump when it meets
certian thresholds based upon definitions in the amanda.conf.  It is also
my understanding that amanda is not desigined to run a level 0 on some day
and some time.

Friday two of my hosts had a lvl 0 dump.  This morning when I checked the
status of the backups over the weekend I noticed that those same two hosts
ran a lvl 0 again today.  I am curious as to why amanda would run two
level 0 dumps in three days.

One last note.  Last week on wednesday I had to force level 0's on
everything with amadmin.  Could this be the cause?

Thanks in advance.

Andrew