On Wed, 27 Feb 2002 at 6:00pm, Jesús Moya wrote

> Yes, i understand, i was making a test backup in
> /home/compartido/Alberto/mp3_einar. I was wrong, ok
>
> We have been using tar 1.13.17. I'm going to download and compile tar
> 1.13.19, thanks again :)

Hmm, I *thought* 1.13.17 would work as well.  You may want to check in
/tmp/amanda/amandad*debug -- in there it should tell you where the version
of tar amanda is using resides.  If you have multiple versions of tar on
this client, amanda may have found the "wrong" one at ./configure time.

--
Joshua Baker-LePain
Department of Biomedical Engineering