thanks for replaying!! :)

Well, my disklist:

# sample Amanda2 disklist file, derived from CS.UMD.EDU's disklist
#
# If your configuration is called, say, "csd2", then this file normally goes
# in /etc/amanda/csd2/disklist.
#
# File format is:
#
#       hostname diskdev dumptype [spindle [interface]]
#
# where the dumptypes are defined by you in amanda.conf or in-line.

mordor.nuevomundo.es /home/compartido/Alberto/mp3_einar/ user-tar

Our index files:

amanda@mordor:/usr/adm/amanda/nuevomundo/index/mordor.nuevomundo.es > cd
_home_compartido_Alberto_mp3__einar_/
amanda@mordor:/usr/adm/amanda/nuevomundo/index/mordor.nuevomundo.es/_home_compartido_Alberto_mp3__einar_