I have included my examples on the disklist and the dumptype. Don't forget
the amandapass file in etc that must be created by hand which I believe that
you had earlier.  I cannot recall why I did not use the example of the
dumptype in the docs. But I do recall that when I compiled the program it
was using GNUTAR as my installation. I am using RedHat 7.2 and the only
problem that I had were extended characters which I resolved with the new
version of SAMBA.

My disklist for the NT shares looks like this:

schroeder //ntusa2/c$ user-tar
schroeder //ntusa1/c$ user-tar
schroeder //ntusa1/d$ user-tar
schroeder //ntusa1/e$ user-tar

My dumptype looks like this:

define dumptype user-tar {
    root-tar
    comment "user partitions dumped with tar"
    priority medium
}

I found an article about "Results Missing" in the archive. It said the
following:

Strictly speaking it means when amreport ran to generate the E-mail
after planner and driver had done all the work, it could not find those
clients/disks in the log file.

Look at the corresponding log.YYYYMMDD.NN file. First, make sure it
ends properly with a "FINISH driver ..." line. Then find all the lines
related to one of the clients/disks that worked so you see what a normal
run should look like. Then look for one of the "RESULTS MISSING" ones
and see what's different.

Next, look at the corresponding amdump.NN file for the "RESULTS MISSING"
clients/disks. If planner says it got estimates from them, look for
driver FILE-DUMP or PORT-DUMP commands to a dumper. Then track that
particular dumper and see what it had to say after that.

So take a look at the logs and see what it may not like in that area.

Doug