--On Friday, September 20, 2002 17:46:28 +0200 Marcus Schopen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'd like to set up a second set of tapes for making a full backup each
> sunday. My daily set with a set of 24 tapes is running from monday to
> saturday (dumpcycle 6 and tapecycle 24).
>
> For the weekly full backuo I have a set of 20 tapes. Amanda should write
> a full backup to each tape, so I have weekly full backups for the last
> 20 weeks. Is this the right configuration to force amanda to make a
> fullback each time:
>
>  dumpcycle 0
>  tapecycle 20
>  maxcycle 0
>
> Contab entry would be
>
>  0 8 * * 7 backup /usr/sbin/amdump DudeWeeklySet
>
> Thanks
> Marcus

Looks OK.  Don't forget to use a dumptype with 'record no'
for your weekly or you will hose your daily schedule.

Frank

--
Frank Smith                                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Systems Administrator                                     Voice: 512-374-4673