On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 2:29 PM,  <flow...@hagsc.org> wrote:
> Ah, mistake on my part - this is indeed an old library, and was compiled
> on an earlier machine running Solaris 7, which I no longer have access to.
> It's quite possible the config.h created at that point was different
> from what I'm seeing now.
>
> Is there any way to pry configuration information out of the installed
> library?  It's certainly not obvious to me.

I don't think so - the gprintfint.h header isn't installed - the
g_*printf functions are real library functions, not macros.

It sounds like you have a working solution, but the more, ahem,
"recommended" solution would be to rebuild glib for the current
architecture :)

Thanks for chasing this down!

Dustin

--