On 03/15/2013 12:11 AM, Amit Karpe wrote:

I did not able to observe parallel processing. I can see only one dumping at a time:
-bash-4.0$ amstatus DailySet2  | grep dumping
bengkulu:/var  0         8g dumping        6g ( 73.75%) (11:52:57)
wait for dumping:   0                    0g           (  0.00%)
dumping to tape :   0                    0g           (  0.00%)
dumping         :   1         6g         8g ( 73.75%) ( 18.47%)
-bash-4.0$

amstatus have so much more information, can you post the complete output or better, post the amdump.X file.
Can you also post the email report or the log.<datastamp>.0 file.

You posted a lot of number about your hardware and you said you monitor it, but you never said how much you are close to the hardware limit. You posted no number about amanda performance (except total time and size) and which number you think can be improved.

Jean-Louis