We have taken a note of all the suggestions received on the mailing list and we
will go through the same on the call.

Meeting Details:
Amanda Open Source Community Discussion Mon, Oct 8, 2018 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
MDT Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/438069045
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (786) 535-3211
Access Code: 438-069-045
First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check:
https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check

-----Original Message-----
From: Ashwin Krishna
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2018 10:35 AM
To: amanda-users@amanda.org
Subject: RE: Zmanda acquired from Carbonite by BETSOL -- future of Amanda
development?

Hi All,

We propose to have the call on Oct 8th at 11 AM Mountain Time.

Agenda:
*       Zmanda's Acquisition by BETSOL
*       Attendee Introductions
*       Existing Governance Model of Amanda Community
*       Suggested changes to the Governance Model
*       BETSOL's Commitment to Open Source Community

We have taken a note of all the suggestions received on the mailing list and we
will go through the same on the call.

Meeting Details:
Amanda Open Source Community Discussion Mon, Oct 8, 2018 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
MDT Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/438069045
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (786) 535-3211
Access Code: 438-069-045
First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check:
https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check

Regards,
Ashwin Krishna