On Tue, Nov 06, 2018 at 11:42:16AM -0500, Chris Nighswonger wrote:
> The amplot utility is new to me. Here is what it says when I attempt to run
> it:
>
> root@scriptor:~# amplot
> /var/log/amanda/server/campus/amdump.20181106020001.debug
> Displaying graph on the screen, <CR> for next graph : MISSING SPACE
> DECLARATION
> "title", line 62: Cannot open script file 'title'
>
> I have both gnuplot and gawk installed on the backup server.

I have the same problem. the script 'amplot.g' says

# file title has the parameters that this program needs
load 'title'

is the file 'title' supposed to be part of the distribution?

--
Ned Danieley (ned.danie...@duke.edu)
Department of Biomedical Engineering

http://dilbert.com/strips/comic/2012-02-11/