On Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 11:04:52PM -0400, Winston Sorfleet wrote:
> On 2019-07-18 10:49 p.m., Nathan Stratton Treadway wrote:
> > On Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 21:51:56 -0400, Winston Sorfleet wrote:
> >> |backup@flamen:/etc/amanda/vtl$ amcheck -c vtl --client-verbose pomerium||
> >> ||Amanda Backup Client Hosts Check||
> >> ||--------------------------------||
> >> invalid size||
> >> ||Client check: 1 host checked in 5.814 seconds.  1 problem found.||
> >> |

> >> Anybody have a suggestion of where I should look first?
> > Do /var/log/amanda/client/<CONFIG>/selfcheck.2019*.debug files get
> > created on the client get created when you run amcheck?
> >
> >                                                     Nathan
> They did not.  However I've found what seems to have been part of the
> problem: the upgrade process changed /etc/amandahosts to root:root when
> it has to be backup:backup.

Please consider submitting a bug report about /etc/amandahosts.
Currently I do not have a buster server running amanda-server, but
I will research about that.

I no longer use bsdauth or tcpauth, I only use ssh authentication.  So
yours bug reports are crucial for the good shape of amanda on Debian.

Kind regards
Jose M Calhariz

Todo mundo quer comer na mesa do governo, mas ninguém quer lavar os pratos

--William Faulkner