Greetings all;

In my quest to convert all my system, to SSD's since spinning rust above
1T has all failed rapidly, costing me all my history back into the 1990's
I now have 2 more 1 terabyte Samsungs, and I'd like to hear of amanda
users useing more than 1 drive for vtapes in an LVM setup to make the two
drives look like 1 bigger drive to amanda.

Up to now I've tended to stay away from lvm as it seems to be just
another layer of complexity that can break.

Does anyone have any experience at useing more than 1 drive in a vtape
setup?

Thank you all.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)