On Tue, Mar 08, 2022 at 18:27:47 -0500, Robert Heller wrote:
> For some unfathomably reason amtape "hangs" when forked from a Java program.
>
> I've written a Java program that goes through vaulted tapes and forks amtape
> (using Runtime.getRuntime().exec(()), and when a non-existant tape label is
> asked for, amtape "hangs".  I cannot figure out why or how to get amtape to
> just exit with an error (which I can then handle).

Robert, did you ever resolve the problem you were having with amtape
hanging?

                                                        Nathan

Nathan Stratton Treadway  -  natha...@ontko.com  -  Mid-Atlantic region
Ray Ontko & Co.  -  Software consulting services  -   http://www.ontko.com/
 GPG Key: http://www.ontko.com/~nathanst/gpg_key.txt   ID: 1023D/ECFB6239
 Key fingerprint = 6AD8 485E 20B9 5C71 231C  0C32 15F3 ADCD ECFB 6239