Am 30.12.22 um 15:34 schrieb Pablo Venini:
Hi Nathan,

                    no, (as far as I'm aware) I'm not using a holding disk as this is a vtape backup, the dumptype is as follows:

You could fix that by defining and using a holding disk.

Then a "degraded mode backup" should work.

The question is "why does it go into degraded mode" ?

I only quickly scan your config:

* your tapetype defines a tape with 5 GB

Would your DLEs each fit onto one vtape?

I think you should use a larger vtape ... and make sure that the full backup of each DLE fits onto one vtape.

A holding disk wouldn't hurt also: speed up things etc