Hi,

 After upgrading amanda from amanda-3.5.1 to amanda-3.5.3 using the rpm
from Fedora, I have this 2 problems, every man page of amanda is empty

for example ...
-----
$ man amanda.conf

DUMMY

 Manual page amanda.conf(5) line 1/2 (END) (press h for help or q to
quit)
--------------

 The other problem is, if I use a disk as tape, every run of amdump
will fail after backup the first machine/disk in disklist, with this
error

xxxxx:/yyyyy           20230428141427 1        31m dump to tape done
xxxxx:/yyyy/zzzz       20230428141427 0      6244m terminated while
waiting for dumping

 The mail saying

FAIL driver xxxxxx /yyyy/zzzzz 20230428141220 0 [can't do degraded dump
without holding disk]

 Downgrading to the previous version, this problems will not happen.

 The last problem do not happens if the tape is a real tape not a disk!

 I tested in Fedora 36 and Fedora 37 with the same results.

 My question is, anyone has this problems?

Thanks,
Nuno
--
Nuno Dias <nd...@lip.pt>