Hi,

Lately, when trying to do an amrecover I get the following error message:

Got no header and data from server, check in amidxtaped.*.debug and
amandad.*.debug files on server

I could not see anything in amandad.*.debug

In amidxtaed.*.debug I found a number of lines saying:
Warning: no log files found for tape CSIM-set-372 written 2023-03-21 17:02:30
Warning: no log files found for tape CSIM-set-371 written 2023-03-21 17:02:30

Most of the lines correspond to tapes that have not been used for some
time or are marked no-reuse.

A couple of months ago, I had a disk full error in the disk holding
/var/amanda. I may have tried to free some space by deleting older
files, hence deleting the so called log file for tape CSIM-set-372 and
al.

But I could not find any log file corresponding to newer tape either.

What did I do wrong?

Best regards,

Olivier