Well, i changed the uid/gid to a diff # and still no go.
what am i doing wrong?
I had the identical setup except for an older verison of amavis on RHEL3 and it
worked fine. Now its broken.
It doesn't seem to complain about the uid. does that mean thats ok?

Thanks again

>>> AMaViS-FAQ:http://www.amavis.org/amavis-faq.php3