On Sun, May 6, 2007 23:48, MrC wrote:

> A new version of the Amavis log reporting utility is available.
> The updates since my Feb 1st announcement are:

what log level in amavisd.conf is needed ?

and is default log_templ used ?

amavisd-logwatch only shows sa tags when log level 3 is used, but this is imho
overkill :-)

if log_templ is defined in amavisd.conf the sa tags is shown in log level 0

so my question is how to get the best results out of it ?

my testing olso change how Mailgraph works here, just will try to awoid it

--
This message was sent using 100% recycled spam mails.