Peter,

> Still in the process of getting amavisd-new to do quarantine to mysql
> DB. I get the following error when trying:
>
> Nov 29 14:18:50 hansen amavis[8365]: (08365-01) Checking: b7BKYaryCazA
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Nov 29 14:18:50 hansen
> amavis[8365]: (08365-01) no key 'sql:mysql' in %local_delivery_aliases,
> skip local delivery
>
> Don'r quite understand this:
>
> I have defined @storage_sql_dsn  and also defined
> quarantine_method = 'sql:'

Seems you have a string 'sql:mysql' in some *quarantine_to* setting,
instead of in a *quarantine_method. Show your exact *quarantine_to
and *quarantine_method* settings.

> Another question related to LDAP.
>
> I have all users in AD. They have one mail attribute and several
> mail proxy adresses.

What is a proxy address in this context? An alias?
An alternative sending addresses? Both?

> In my current setup (using AMAVIS-MAIA) I do authenticating
> against AD

Authenticating? You mean access to IMAP/POP3 and
a right to mail submission, or something else?

Perhaps authenticating for access to a SQL quarantine?
If so, this is outside the scope of amavisd, check MailZu
quarantine management.

> and of more that one adress i LINK theese adresses togheter to
> form on unit in where the user will receive SPAM.
>
> I would like to achieve the same functionality with amavisd-new,
> sql quarantine and LDAP profiling.

I'm not sure I fully understand the question. Maia and amavisd-new
used to have the same functionality regarding LDAP lookups,
so if it is possible in Maia, it should be possible in amavisd-new,
unless things changed recently. If you would like to have all
recipient's alias addresses to access the same set of LDAP settings,
it should be possible to do so with and appropriate expression
in query_filter (see README.ldap). If you have something else
in mind, please explain.