Hello all,

I run a mail server hosting several domains, basically a classic postfix +
amavisd-new + clamav + spamassassin setup; and I do need help for the following:

I want amavisd-new/spamassassin use a different Spamassassin Bayes database for
each separate domain hosted on my mail server. That is, if the first "To:"
recipient is us...@firstdomain.com, then I want Bayes tests (and learning) to
be done against SA Bayes databse #1; if the first "To:" recipient is
us...@seconddomain.com, then Bayes tests (and learning) should be done against
SA Bayes databse #2, and so on. If there is no "To:" recipient, Bayes tests
(and learning) should be done against a default Bayes database.

I am trying very hard to find a way to achieve this, so far to no avail. Anyone
to come to the rescue? Thanks in advance!

Yassen