--- On 9/11/10, Vernon A. Fort wrote:

> how about running each amavis with a different user account
> with each
> having a different home directory.  each home
> directory would have a
> seperate .spamassassin/bayes*
>
> Just a thought.
>
> Vernon

Thank you, Vernon; yes, this will definitely work. However, I would like
avoiding multiple amavisd-new instances if possible.

My current plan is to introduce $sa_bayes_path in amavisd-new config file(s),
have amavisd-new patched to honor that argument when calling SA, and also have
it listen on a separate port for each domain. I will then use policy banks to
tune that same $sa_bayes_path argument differently for each of the different
ports (=domains).

(Anyone interested in the result may email me at yassen.tis -AT- gmail -dot-
com.)

Yassen