On man 06 dec 2010 14:58:06 CET, Mark Martinec wrote

> mailing lists may still benefit from validating your message
> on their input side, like when they run their antispam filters.

i was reading opendkim readme's, where i found that it could limit how
much of body that it signs dkim l=.. (bodylenght)

just unsure if thats supported in Mail::DKIM, else i just hope that
maillist dont change my body or remove dkim header so it atleast not
make dkim softfails

--
xpoint