On 09.08.17 08:25, steveg wrote:
I have amavisd-new 2.10.1 on debian with $log_level = 2 running. I need
amavis log infos about spam-score (in a logfile-line which starts with
spam-tag) and about attachements (name, size), but no noisy
performance-infos like below. How could performance-details in syslog be
disabled? Switching to $log_level = 1 wouldn't gain infos about
attachements and score.

I'm afraid this can be only done by modifying amavis.
However I also use $log_level = 2 for seeing final score and I think it
would be nice if amavis provided this with lower log levels.

Nothing is fool-proof to a talented fool.