I routinely rebase this patch on top of our amd-staging-drm-next tree at fdo.

https://cgit.freedesktop.org/~agd5f/linux/log/?h=amd-staging-drm-next

Tom

On 03/06/2018 12:27 PM, KARBOWSKI Piotr wrote:
Hi,

On 2018-03-06 12:18, Tom St Denis wrote:
I believe this is the same issue I had which is a VGA handoff problem.

Can you try this patch the display team sent me?

Harry:  Will this patch be promoted in the next cycle?

What is the base for this patch? I cannot apply it on the top of any 4.16-rc I try

    1 out of 4 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dce/dce_hwseq.h.rej

is there any tree that contain this fix, that I can clone sources from?

-- Piotr.