It's in the next set of display patches for drm-next but I don't think it'll be in 4.16 at this point unless it gets cherry picked out.

Alex would know for sure since he co-ordinates that with Dave.

Tom

On 03/06/2018 12:38 PM, KARBOWSKI Piotr wrote:
On 2018-03-06 18:28, Tom St Denis wrote:
I routinely rebase this patch on top of our amd-staging-drm-next tree at fdo.

https://cgit.freedesktop.org/~agd5f/linux/log/?h=amd-staging-drm-next

Awesome.

So I used this tree, branch amd-staging-drm-next, and applied the patch - and my screen works now!

Is there a chance that those changes will still be included in 4.16, like, next rc?

-- Piotr.