Hello Leo Li,

The current mainline has a gamma regression for me, running wayland on a Ryzen 5 2400G (integrated gpu). Colors are much too dark after the following commit:
086247a4b2fb "drm/amd/display: Use 4096 lut entries"

From this commit alone I cannot deduce how to properly address the problem. Reverting restores the correct colors. Unfortunately, I have no other amdgpu hardware to test if this is specific to the integrated gpu or not.

I'll gladly test possible fixes or debug a little further if you can point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Môshe van der Sterre