On 04/16/2018 04:07 PM, Harry Wentland wrote:
On 2018-04-15 05:37 AM, Môshe van der Sterre wrote:
Hello Leo Li,

The current mainline has a gamma regression for me, running wayland on a Ryzen
5 2400G (integrated gpu). Colors are much too dark after the following commit:
086247a4b2fb "drm/amd/display: Use 4096 lut entries"

 From this commit alone I cannot deduce how to properly address the problem.
Reverting restores the correct colors. Unfortunately, I have no other amdgpu
hardware to test if this is specific to the integrated gpu or not.

I'll gladly test possible fixes or debug a little further if you can point me
in the right direction.

Can you give attached patch a spin. We'll probably merge it or a variant of it
soon.

Harry
Thank you Harry. The patch works on my system.