On 2018-06-13 03:52 PM, Andrey Grodzovsky wrote:
> Yea, will take care of this, this particular warning is all over the
> place when you compile so I didn't notice my own among others.

To avoid that problem, I recommend generating documentation first
without one's patches applied, then (without cleaning the generated
documentation first) again with them applied. The second run should only
re-generate things affected by one's patches, so it should be easy to
spot any warnings related to them.