I am using it with an Esignal plugin. I follow too many stocks to
check  prices one by one. I backfill them the following morning before
the open or at night. Then I export the closing prices to excel and
enter basket orders from there. This is the SECOND time that I got my
ass handed to me in the morning. Upon checking what the problem was, I
realized that some of the closing prices were 3-4 days old. What is
going on here? Is it AmiBroker? Is it  Esignal? Whats the problem?
Backfill is checked. I run an exploration that backfills the quotes
supposedly. What is going on here? Its a true nightmare if these
quotes are not to be trusted. Whats the point then?