From: amibroker@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of normanjade
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 7:48 AM
To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [amibroker] Prices in AMIbroker not to be trusted?

I am using it with an Esignal plugin. I follow too many stocks to check
prices one by one. I backfill them the following morning before the open or
at night. Then I export the closing prices to excel and enter basket orders
from there. This is the SECOND time that I got my ass handed to me in the
morning. Upon checking what the problem was, I realized that some of the
closing prices were 3-4 days old. What is going on here? Is it AmiBroker? Is
it  Esignal? Whats the problem?
Backfill is checked. I run an exploration that backfills the quotes
supposedly. What is going on here? Its a true nightmare if these quotes are
not to be trusted. Whats the point then?

To get support from AmiBroker please send an e-mail directly to SUPPORT {at}
amibroker.com

http://www.amibroker.com/devlog/

http://www.amibroker.com/support.html

Yahoo! Groups Links