Version 5.10 is obsolete (2 years old). Upgrade to latest beta and you won't be 
having problems.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com

> I have read the references cited by Ed but do not no how to make 
> changes. I don't know which format file to modify and when I try to open 
> one it wants to know what to open it with. So I remain confused. Can 
> anyone help me solve the volume problem I am having with trying to 
> import volume data from Quotes-Plus. In particular the volume for QQQQ 
> is displayed in AMIBroker version 5.1 as both positive and negative 
> bars. I do not see this problem when I look at XLK.
> 
> Alan,
> 
> 
> ------------------------------------
> 
> **** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****
> This group is for the discussion between users only.
> This is *NOT* technical support channel.
> 
> TO GET TECHNICAL SUPPORT send an e-mail directly to 
> SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com
> 
> TO SUBMIT SUGGESTIONS please use FEEDBACK CENTER at
> http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/
> (submissions sent via other channels won't be considered)
> 
> For NEW RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENTS and other news always check DEVLOG:
> http://www.amibroker.com/devlog/
> 
> Yahoo! Groups Links
> 
> 
> 


------------------------------------

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****
This group is for the discussion between users only.
This is *NOT* technical support channel.

TO GET TECHNICAL SUPPORT send an e-mail directly to 
SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

TO SUBMIT SUGGESTIONS please use FEEDBACK CENTER at
http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/
(submissions sent via other channels won't be considered)

For NEW RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENTS and other news always check DEVLOG:
http://www.amibroker.com/devlog/

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[email protected] 
    mailto:[email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to